Thanking an HPWRT Trustee for offering to arrange a screening of the "Burning Bridges" DVD

Thank you for your work in getting a screening opportunity for 'Burning Bridges'. Before this is shown to a large group, I'd really like there to be a showing or two to not more than twelve people. Holding a discussion in a circle afterwards is a key component of the community process which I'd like to see. Only when the community has had it's say and framed some questions do I want to offer my experience for what it's worth & similarly offer my views and choice of ways forward (to be discussed).
It matters to me that a pier trustee, such as yourself, is setting this in place. I'm lacking in 'legitimacy', time and support than do more at present than:
-make myself available as per my calendar gaps (www.paulscalendar.pbworks.com)
-visit Hastings and listen to people as much as I can
-maintain www.sussexcommunity.blogspot.com 
-launch the "People's Justice" website on 5th November.

Best wishes
Paul

Other pages on this blog:
Home
Mediation Support at Southwater Community Centre
Action for Happiness -A Good Week
Paul C -AKA Lend-It-All Man
Why Move to Hastings?

No comments: