Is this Blog welcome in Hastings?

Below these four YouTube videos which I filmed in Hastings/St Leonards over the weekend is a troubling letter which I've received (indirectly) and which I share particularly with Hastings residents for your feedback please?

Relevant links:

Relevant links:

After filming the chip shop clip above, a Pier Trustee rang me and said there was no insurance.
Other pages on this blog:
Home
Mediation Support at Southwater Community Centre
Action for Happiness -A Good Week
Paul C -AKA Lend-It-All Man
Why Move to Hastings?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul
I've read the letter which you post on your blog; (I've not watched the videos as I don't have sound on my computer here.)
Despite my recent comment about banging the culprits' heads together, I do support the idea of restorative justice. However, where there are as yet no established structures for such a process, it is clearly important that any such process has the support of the community concerned, so I do have some sympathy for the letter writer's concerns.
Since I'm not a resident of the Hastings area I don't feel able to comment on whether or not your blog is welcome in Hastings.
J