Spirits of Hastings Pier; the most disturbing viewing to date; showing how many thousands of miles what we do in Hastings reaches!

"Spirits of Hastings Pier" is, without doubt, the most disturbing YouTube film I've seen. Part 1 is 14-odd minutes long; Part 2, 12-odd. The film shows how one Kentucky guy whose mental health is a concern to family (after two months in an asylum) saw a "Hastings Pier Fire" YouTube video by Maybrick44 (a Facebook friend of mine) and then after a series of transportation difficulties at the US airport and at Victoria/Ashford, made it to Hastings and either did or didn't genuinely believe he met a Victorian Spirit. Spooky.


Other pages on this blog:
Home
Mediation Support at Southwater Community Centre
Action for Happiness -A Good Week
Paul C -AKA Lend-It-All Man
Why Move to Hastings?

1 comment:

Maybrick44 said...

I think you have gotten the wrong idea about Dale Smith and his videos. His 'Spirits Of Hastings Pier' videos are him reading a story he wrote that was inspired by his watching of my 'death Of Hastings Pier' video on youtube. Dale has been a long-term fan of my Maybrick44 channel and asked me whether he could use my footage before he made his films. I am very flattered that Dale likes my work so much (he downloads my videos onto his ipod and even got the doctors to show them on a big screen when he was in hospital last) and so when I completed 'Timeless' ( I am an amateur recording artist and have 'released' three or four cd's of various types) this year I sent him a free copy.